Wednesday 13 April 2011

Realisation

Life seems so impossible although it aint. god sets up things that you need to realise and put to good use. In my life if i was not aware of God's power, id always be complaining.. I have evrything on a silver platter, although other people may not see it that way. In a separated home with no mum... but God provided me with a wonderful step mum.. who is good to me.. actually more than one.. Short of finances??? He provided me with the brains and ability to get employment and earn some money. 

God's help is never out of supply.. Never..
trust me...
I am faced with a lot of opportunities.. and probably so are you.. we just need to take the time to realise these opportunities..  and when we do we'll kick ourselves for not trying it out before.. well thats God's way of making you trust him.. At the moment life is flowing.. This is because God is driving me through.... 

I am really blessed... we all are.. 

1 comment: